Shipping and Returns Policy
Please ensure you have read and understood the following policies before bidding on one of our items.
Auctions and Buy It Now: Shipping Information
- Please see individual item descriptions for information on shipping. This section will be updated soon.
- We are able to ship internationally and have many satisfied international customers. If you are unsure about how much international shipping will cost please contact us before bidding.
Auctions: Returns Policy
As all the items we sell are pre-loved, we don't usually accept returns for items that were listed as an auction. However, under certain circumstances we will happily accept a return and offer a full refund. This includes situations in which:
- We have posted the wrong item. In this case, we will accept a return, offer a full refund and reimburse the buyer for the cost of the return postage.
- The item has been damaged during transit. In this case, we will only accept a return and offer a refund if the buyer has taken out appropriate postal insurance at the time of purchase.
- The item description is clearly inaccurate. Please see the following paragraph for our policy on item descriptions.
We provide both approximate sizes and exact measurements for all the items of clothing we sell. As clothing sizes vary over time, as well between countries and producers, it is vital that you check the exact measurements provided. We will not accept returns solely on the basis of them not fitting, so please do check that they will fit before you purchase!
Auctions: Important Information
- Refunds will not be issued until the item has been returned.
- For wearable items, we will not accept returns if the buyer contacts us more than 14 days after we dispatched the item.
- We will inspect every returned item for any damage or signs of wear that were not present when the item was originally dispatched. If the item has been damaged by the buyer, a refund will not be issued.
Buy It Now: Returns Policy
- We are required by UK law to accept a return on any item purchased through eBay's Buy It Now system if the buyer contacts us within seven days after the date of delivery. We will not accept returns for any Buy It Now items after this period has ended.
- The buyer is required to pay return postage for any returned item, unless the item has been grossly misdescribed or we have delivered the wrong item.
- For international purchases, please contact us. Our obligations as a business depend on your country of residence.
- For more information on UK law and eBay's policies on Buy It Now returns, please visit this link. [ebay.co.uk]
Auctions and Buy It Now: Returns Procedure
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to return an item. Do not return the item before receiving a message from us confirming that we will accept the return.
- We will send you the address to which the item should be posted. The buyer is expected to pay for the initial cost of postage. Where we have agreed to pay for the return postage, we will refund the buyer for the cost of postage after the item has been returned.
- We think it's reasonable to expect returns to arrive within 7-10 days of us accepting the return. If you think it might take longer, please let us know.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions about our shipping and returns policies, please don't hesitate to contact us.