(1) Please contact us and advise you want to return and item or order. You must goto your ebay account and view your purchase history.
Find the item in your purchase history and then click on the MORE ACTIONS on the right. Ebay then shows RETURN THIS ITEM.
If you click this it takes you through the ebay process for returns.
You can also goto http://res.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?InitCase&step=selectitem
and enter the item numbers of items wanting to be returned.
(2) Goods must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
(3) Items are returned at the customers cost and remain the responsibility of the customer until arriving at our offices. Please obtain a proof of postage or receipt or send via a tracked service as sadly if your return is lost by carrier, the sender (yourself) has to claim and we will NOT be able to refund.
Please note that postage is NOT refundable.
(4) Refunds can only be made to the originating account. IE we can't give someone else the refund.
(5) Please return any boxes or bags that came with your order if returning a complete order. If you are returning part of an order please make sure it is suitably packaged as any claim on the postal service will have to be filed from the sender IE yourself.