- All orders are shipped via USPS PRIORITY MAIL with Delivery Confirmation included.
- All orders are shipped with the US Postal Service. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- The buyer has the choice between First Class Mail and Priority Mail.
- Please be aware that First Class Mail is cheap but can be very slow. We cannot control how long your country's customs may delay your package. First Class Mail cannot be tracked or insured. If you need your item quickly, please contact us for other options.
- We're happy to combine shipping for any additional items purchased within 5 days of the first item.
- Please contact us upon winning your first bid and let us know your plan to combine items.
- Please do not pay for each item individually. We will send you an updated combined shipping invoice after each additional purchase.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: If the value of the combined order is over $100 the order will have to be shipped by Priority Mail. Due to the value it, is a much safer form of shipping and is insurable if desired. We will send a revised invoice in this case.
- We accept PAYPAL ONLY. Payment is due within 5 calendar days of auctions end. If we have not received payment or an email requesting more time within the 5 days, an unpaid item report will be filed.
- We take pride in our items and are very thorough when measuring and inspecting each piece. We mention any imperfections in our listings, but minor details may occasionally be missed. Remember that vintage items have been pre-owned and are very rarely in perfect or un-worn condition. Since a detailed description and several measurements are given, returns cannot be accepted due to improper fit/sizing, color differences, or minor blemishes. If you are completely unsatisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we will work with you. Your 5-Star rating is much appreciated and very important to us, so please contact us first before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
- If you are a collector or wearer of vintage apparel, you know that these items usually have some minimal wear consistent with the age of the garments. We strive to describe our items as honestly and as accurately as possible and to the best of our knowledge through both text and pictures, listing any known imperfections (holes, stains, missing buttons, etc). Some larger items may have been clipped on our models to represent desired fit, so please use the measurements we provide when making your decision to purchase. You can also refer to our Sizing/Measuring Page for additional information. Some items may also have been altered or reconstructed for a more modern fit or style.