30 Day Money Back - Cooling off period
We know sometimes it can be difficult when shopping online because you don't get to physically see the product before you purchase. That’s why we offer a 30 day cooling off return period for unwanted goods to our webshop customers!
If your product is not defective and you have the original packaging, let us know and we will send you the necessary return details.
- For products valued over £49.90 you can ship them back to us free of charge (contact us for a *pre-paid returns label)
- Products valued under £49.90 need to be returned at your own cost.
- Contact us via email to request your return
- You’ll receive a refund once we’ve received your return
- If your parcel is heavier or larger than these dimensions, it will need to be returned at your own cost.
- If your parcel is returned from the Islands located throughout the EU including the Channel Islands, again will need to be returned at your own cost.
- All returned products must be sent back in the original packaging.
Important: *Pre-paid labels are available for parcels under a weigh of 30kg and within a parameter of 300cms. If your parcel is heavier or larger than these dimensions, it will need to be returned at your own cost.
Damaged or Defective Products:
All products sold from Hifi Tower are sold as new and are covered by a 1 year warranty from your date of purchase.
In the unlikely event that your product is delivered damaged or faulty please contact us within 48 hours and let us know the exact nature of the problem.
If possible, please email us any pictures you can provide of the damage to your product as this can greatly speed up the time it takes to provide a quick solution to the problem.
For any faults that develop after use of the product, please contact us immediately to resolve the issue.
Our customers can claim a refund or replacement for defective products within 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 days of receiving goods, we can repair or replace products only. Goods returned after 30 days cannot be claimed back for a refund.
All returned products must be sent back in the original packaging.
For further information regarding guarantee and warranty please see our Terms & Conditions.
Products must be returned to our warehouse before replacements or refunds are provided.
We do not offer a door-to-door swapping service.
We do not offer 'on site' returns processing. i.e. Products cannot be dropped off at our local warehouse in Kent for exchange or service. Please contact us in all cases before your return so we can provide you with the necessary details.
Tel: +44 (0) 870-383-0730
Fax: +44 (0) 870-383-6459