General Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order be despatched?Orders received before 12.00pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day provided we have your items in stock and payment has been received.
Items ordered after 12.00pm Friday and over a weekend will be despatched Monday.
Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be despatched the next working day.
Are all items always in stock?Our stock status is constantly updated but demand is high and we occasionally run out of stock on popular items. If, for this reason, we cannot despatch your order we will contact you with a revised despatch date.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?As standard most orders are sent out via Royal Mail Second Class Recorded Delivery which you can expect to receive within a few working days, although some items are sent Special Delivery which will arrive next working day. Overseas delivery will vary depending on the country but is generally within two weeks.
Unfortunately we cannot report a parcel as missing until after 15 days, so please allow this amount of time before contacting us.
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
Yes, all goods are sent via recorded delivery and therefore require a signature on delivery.
How do I return an item?
If you receive an item that is broken or you change your mind upon receiving it then please contact us as soon as possible as problems can often be resolved without incurring unnecessary postal charges or negative feedback.
If however, it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- You must contact us to before you return your goods.
- Any goods which have been personalised, engraved or modified in any way cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked.
- Any free gifts that were received as a result of purchasing the goods must also be returned.
- Goods returned must also include all original packaging, documentation and any labels should still be attached.
- Goods must be returned within thirty days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying delivery note and a reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum charge of £4.00 which covers postage and packaging fees.
- Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable.
What if my order is damaged in the post?
All risk of loss and damage to a product passes to you upon shipment of the product purchased. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions in connection with the packing or shipping of the products or of the carriers, whether or not recommended or selected by us. We will of course help in everyway to ensure that you do receive either your item or insurance.