Who Is Get Out?
Get Out Ltd. is an exciting new company which aims to be at the forefront of online and mail order supply of canoeing, kayaking, sailing, climbing, camping & outdoor equipment and much, much more. We are not just a faceless web business though, we are actively involved in many outdoor sports at various levels and are able to offer excellent, experienced and informed advice; all you have to do is ask! (Full contact information is available on the Contact Us page of this website).
The Get Out staff also have a wealth of experience in supplying bulk orders to groups, organisations, clubs and businesses and we are more than happy to provide quotes and advice tailored to your group’s needs upon request.
What Is The Get Out Philosophy?
We intend to take customer service to the highest levels with a great range of products and friendly, impartial advice. The main goal we have in mind when dealing with every individual order is to get the right gear to you quickly, effectively and with minimal effort on your part so that you can Get Out sooner and put more of your time and energy into exploring; it’s for this reason that our policies on Delivery and Returns are designed to be as simple and easy to follow as possible. It’s our hope that you’ll find our service as good as our prices (If we don't meet your expectations, or you'd like to let us know we've done a good job, please feel free to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org!)
We strive to have a highly comprehensive, informative and easy to use website, preferring functionality over flashy designs and substance over image. We welcome any constructive comments or suggestions (you can send our WebMaster an email on email@example.com) and try hard to ensure the information here is as accurate and as up to date as possible. That said, prices, colours and specifications do change regularly and we are only human after all; as such we cannot be held responsible for any changes from the products advertised. If you are unsure or just want to double check anything then send us an email or give us a call, we’re always happy to chat about any of the products we sell and the sports we love!
You won’t find paragraphs of sales pitches here, just the facts you need to choose the right equipment for you! We only deal with brands we trust and sell equipment that we personally believe in.
Our warehouse is in Hyde near Manchester and you can choose to collect your order in person if you wish (view our Contact Us page for a map and address), a warm welcome and equally warm brew are always available.
We are incredibly excited about the future of Get Out Ltd. and hope you will be too!
What Is Get Out’s Stance On The Environment?
Get Out Ltd. is committed to minimising the impact of all it’s activities on the environment and we are continuously looking for ways to improve in this area (If you have any suggestions, we’d love to hear them! Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org).
To achieve this, the key points of our strategy are as follows:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring the improvement of our efficiency in the use of any and all resources.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, reuse and recycling.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of it’s power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and externally, ensuring we deal with other like-minded companies wherever possible.
- Source and promote a product range that minimises the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to the company by integrating recognised best practices into all our operations.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Monitor progress and review environmental performance on a regular basis.