- Why buy from Gemondo?
- Is Gemondo a UK based company?
- Do you offer an engraving service?
- Do you guarantee your diamonds are mined from non conflict zones?
- Can you tell me the exact colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds I have purchased?
- Can you provide a certificate for the diamonds?
- Can you provide me with any information about the origins of the gem stones?
- Can you send me a catalogue?
- How can I contact Gemondo?
- How much are your 0870 phone charges?
1) Why buy from Gemondo?
Gemondo aims to offer outstanding value and amazing choice and quality in all our jewellery. Gemondo offers fantastic offers and rewards to give you even more savings.
All your on-line transactions made through Gemondo are secured. We do not store any of your financial information so you can rest assured that shopping with Gemondo is not making you more vulnerable to on-line fraud or identity theft.
You can pay by credit or debit card using our PayPal Merchant Professional Service. With PayPal, you can shop online securely and conveniently using your debit or credit card, bank account or PayPal balance - all without sharing your financial details with anyone else.
2) Is Gemondo a UK based company?
Yes Gemondo is based in the United Kingdom. We also offer worldwide shipping for a flat rate charge of £5.95
3) Do you offer an engraving service?
We do not offer an engraving service at this time.
4) Do you guarantee your diamonds are mined from non-conflict zones?
All our suppliers give us a written guarantee that their diamonds are from non-conflict zones. This is a serious human and environmental issue that is close to our hearts here at Gemondo.
5) Can you tell me the exact colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds I have purchased?
If the colour, cut and clarity of the diamonds are not displayed and you require this information, please email email@example.com. All diamond weights are displayed with the item details.
6) Can you provide a certificate for the diamonds?
Unless the item already states it comes with a certificate, we do not offer a certificate with every item. We do however list in full the minimum diamond, gem stone and metal weights included in each piece with in the detailed description of each item.
7) Can you provide me with any information about the origins of the gem stones?
We do aim in the future to provide an online library to give you all the information you would hope to have in your hand about gemstones and diamonds, to give you the best informed choice.
8) Can you send me a catalogue?
Gemondo does not have a catalogue. Our jewellery range is purely online, on the gemondo.com website.
9) How can I contact Gemondo?
Just call 0870 803 4366, and someone from our friendly and helpful Customer Care Team will be able to help you. They can answer your calls between 9.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry if you prefer.
10) How much are your 0870 phone charges?
Our lines are open 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
Calls are charged at the price of a National Call, which is currently 6.73p per minute, peak, 3.36p per min, off-peak, and 1.27p per min at weekends (subject to revision at any time by BT) . Calls may be recorded. Our lines are open 9.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.