- Returned Items must be returned within fourteen days of receipt. Any goods that are received faulty will be exchanged or refunded (your option), if returned within seven days in the original packaging.
- If you wish to return goods after fourteen days of shipping then you should initially contact our customer service team to see whether a return is appropriate.
- If you have just changed your mind about the purchase, P+P charges will then not be refunded.
- Most of our products are covered by a 12-month manufacturers guarantee.
- Before an item is returned, you must notify us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receipt. In the return package, you must include the original receipt and write on it the reason for returning the item(s). If you prefer, you can call GC Eyewear on 0161 7900 800 and you will be assisted accordingly.
- You must return your item to our head office in Manchester (GC Eyewear, PO BOX 419, Manchester, M28 8AA) including a brief note explaining the reason for return and your eBay i.d.
- Please note that the delivery cost will only be refunded if the return is a result of our errors. Otherwise all shipping cost will be non-refundable.
- It will be your responsibility to return the item in an appropriate and secure packaging; we recommend recorded delivery, as we do not take responsibility for damaged or lost items during transit.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of returns. Refunds will only be refunded to the same credit/debit card or PayPal account used to make the initial purchase and we will only issue cheques when the original payment has been made via this method.
- Fourteen days period will start from the date when your order has been received. Returns must have a posting date no more than fourteen days after the order has been received.
- We will either phone or e-mail to discuss any returns received with a posting date of more than fourteen days after the dispatch date.
- Glasses may be returned even if you do not like your purchase.
- One pair may still be refunded even if two or more pairs of glasses are ordered. However, please note that the initial postage charge will be deducted from the amount refunded.