Forward Metals Online Ltd. - Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions made via any eBay listing published by Forward Metals Online Ltd. on the ebay.co.uk website. We politely ask you to read them carefully - it is in your best interest to do so. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. This does not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
These Terms may be amended at any time by Forward Metals Online Ltd. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific goods or services offered by Forward Metals Ltd. from time to time. It is your responsibility to read these Terms before placing an order.
Payment and Price
All prices are currently inclusive of VAT. We accept payment via credit/debit card or PayPal and also accept cheques or postal orders but please understand that we cannot dispatch any items until payment has been cleared. We reserve the right to make adjustments to a 'Buy It Now' price if, due to an error, the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit/debit card or PayPal account to the value of the incorrect price (including delivery fees and any other charges made at time of ordering).
Description of Goods
All images and description of items are for the purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods although we strive to be as accurate as is possible.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
Please remember to inspect the condition and quantity of your package/goods before signing for them. Claims for missing or damaged products will be rejected if they have been signed for "Received in GOOD CONDITION". In the event that goods are returned to us because they were not signed for we will not be liable for any loss sustained by you and we will contact you to arrange payment by you for a further carriage charge before we are obliged to attempt to redeliver the items to you.
Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
- Damage in transit: If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must, if delivered by carrier or recorded delivery, make a note on the carrier's delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us by email to via our contact us page within 7 days from delivery.
- Shortages: It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier's delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us by email via our contact us page within 7 days from delivery.
- Incorrect Items: It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect items within 7 days from delivery by email or telephone via our contact us page.
- Non-Deliveries: We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7 days from the expected delivery date by email or via telephone on 0121 783 5577. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in saleable order, these will be returned to you and an administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage will be charged to your credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Damaged/defective Goods: Items that are deemed damaged or defective can be returned for replacement or credit. Faulty goods can be returned up to 14 working days following receipt of order. Please inform us by email via our contact us page stating 'damaged goods' as the subject, including all order details within the correspondence.
Be assured that we do not store or maintain any credit/debit card details electonically or using any other medium. We respect any personal information which we may have access to through any eBay/PayPal transaction such as your address, email and telephone number, and do not seek to sell or share this information with any 3rd party.
Customer Service - Comments/Complaints
If you have any queries with regard to your order, please email us or telephone us at 0121 783 5577 - we will be more than happy to assist.
Should you have any cause for complaint or wish to pass on any comments regarding our products or services, you can email us, telephone us on 0121 788 8030 or write to Customer Services at:
Forward Metals Online Ltd.
We will endeavour to reply to any complaint within three working days and inform you of what action will be taken.
Company Reg No. 07018563 - VAT Reg No. 978 9500 57