90 day limited warranty!
- Evolution Power Tools will, within the 90 day limited warranty period, and from the original date of purchase, repair or replace any goods found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- This guarantee is void if the tool being returned has been used beyond the recommendations in the Instruction Manual or if the machine has been damaged by accident, neglect, or improper service.
- This guarantee does not apply to machines and / or components which have been altered, changed, or modified in any way, or subjected to use beyond recommended capacities and specifications.
- Electrical components are subject to respective manufacturers' warranties. All goods returned defective shall be returned prepaid freight to Evolution Power Tools. Evolution Power Tools reserves the right to optionally repair or replace it with the same or equivalent item.
- There is no warranty – written or verbal – for consumable accessories such as (following list of exhaustive) blades, cutters, drills, chisels or paddles etc.
In no event shall Evolution Power Tools be liable for loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our merchandise or from any other cause.
- Evolution Power Tools is not liable for any costs incurred on such goods or consequential damages.
No officer, employee or agent of Evolution Power Tools is authorised to make oral representations of fitness or to waive any of the foregoing terms of sale and none shall be binding on Evolution Power Tools.
- Questions relating to this limited guarantee should be directed to the company's head office, or call the appropriate Helpline number.