Terms and Conditions
1. It is the nature of some of our products that due to the manufacturing processes of Swarovski and other crystal fabricators some slight variations in shading are unavoidable.
2. Colours shown on this website due to variations in internet browsers, computer screens, etc., combined with the particularities in photographing crystals may be used as a
guide only. If you are unsure about a colour we suggest you to raise a query and/or buy a sample.
3. The pictures are not
scaled and, therefore, for references only. The actual size should be verified by referring to the item's description. Always ask a question in case of any doubts.
4. The content of this
eBay's Shop, including all images, is property of Alterior Designs Ltd and reproduction partly or in full any content or images without our consent is forbidden
under any circumstances.
5. Payment to be received within 4 days of the end of the auction.
6. Unless it is against
eBays policies, we accept PayPal from all customers and Postal Orders from UK customers only.
7. We endeavour to
dispatch all items within 1 working day (excludes Saturdays).
8. Next Day Special Delivery (excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays) is usually available on orders placed and paid before noon Monday to Friday. However, this is subject to our availability. When we are not available, all orders placed online, requiring this service, will be given priority and dispatched the next working day. An email confirmation of dispatch will be sent. You are welcome to phone +44 (0) 7450 229623 to confirm the availability of this service. Receipts of all orders sent by this service will require a signature.
9. Goods delivery is subject to Royal Mail terms and conditions. They consider any item sent within the UK by 1st Class Delivery as lost only after 16 working days since the posting date. We can do nothing about delayed or missing packages until 16 working days have elapsed from the posting date (see www.royalmail.com for further details).
After that the full refund is issued or a replacement item is sent, the choice is yours. A claim against the loss will be also filed and we kindly request our customers to cooperate with Royal Mail investigators in case they are asked for.
10. Goods delivery overseas is subject to Royal Mail terms and conditions. They consider any items sent to European destinations as lost only after 20 working days and to any other destinations 25 working days since the posting date. We can do nothing about delayed or missing packages the deadline has elapsed (see www.royalmail.com for further details).
After that the full refund is issued or a replacement item is sent, the choice is yours. A claim against the loss will be also filed and we kindly request our customers to cooperate with Royal Mail or local postal services investigation in case they are asked for.
11. A discount on P&P fees for multiple items purchase is always offered. Please wait for our invoice
before making your payment if in doubt. No refund can be issued if items were paid
individually. We post the goods either separately or in one shipment on our discretion.
12. Please ask us a
question if you are in doubt.
13. According to the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations all our buyers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods. We voluntarily extended the return period up to 14 days.
Buyers have to meet
all postage and packing and other non-refundable charges (currently it is £0.20 of PayPal fees) on cancellation. Please be ensured that a
proof of postage is held. All goods must be returned in its original packaging (unopened). Seals, staples, etc must not be compromised. Earrings and piercings due to hygienic reasons are excluded from goods that can be returned unless faulty.
15. We may accept items in
compromised packaging for the refund on our discretion. Restocking and
discount fees will be applied. Please ask us a question before sending goods
16. The UK Distance Selling
Regulations do not apply to eBay auction format listings on eBay.co.uk and to
goods made to the customer's specification, therefore, unless it is explicitely confirmed by us no returns are accepted for such goods.
17. In a very unlikely
event that the item(s) you have bought is faulty, it can be returned for an
exchange. Please send it back to us within 7 days of receipt informing us in
writing via email or eBay messaging regarding your action in advance and obtaining proof of postage. A
replacement will be send back as soon as your packet is received. Costs of
your postage as advised in our return confirmation message will also be refunded.
18. The customer shall report any
damage or shortage to us and the carriers within 1 day of delivery. Provided
prompt notice of transit damage is given and provided it is proved to our
satisfaction that such damage occurred in transit in the UK but not otherwise, we will refund, repair or replace such goods free of charge to the
19. Please be advised that import duties, taxes and charges, if applicable, are not included in the item's price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
20. We will not be liable for any
breach of agreement for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure
is due to acts of God civil commotion riots floods drought fire
legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect
your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under this
agreement that decision will not prevent the enforcement of other rights or
the same right on a later occasion.
21. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.