Please note that we have two different proceedures for processing returns dependent on the reason for the request:
• Incorrect Item: If the item delivered appears incorrect or incompatible please contact us immediately on 0115 840 2385 to arrange an exchange;
• Unwanted Item: If on receiving the item you decide to return it for a refund please open a return request through eBay.
Whatever the reason for a request to return an item the following conditions must be met:
• We kindly request that the item is returned immediately and, at latest, within seven days from the date of delivery;
• Goods must be adequately sealed and returned with the original packaging. Please note that couriers and the Royal Mail may reject any package that is not adequately wrapped;
• A retruns slip stating details of a transaction and the request to return an item must be printed through the eBay Resolution Centre and enclosed with the item. This should provide such details as your eBay ID, purchase date and item number;
• Please make sure that you have addressed the package clearly. Ensure that the item is sent using a trackable postage/courier service and that sufficient insurance is provided to the cover the actual value of the goods in the event that any item may be lost or damaged in transit.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IN ALL INSTANCES THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN POSTAGE COSTS, WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT REIMBURSE SUCH EXPENSES.