We make every effort to make sure you are 100% happy with your purchase and that it reaches you in perfect condition, but we do know that postal services can be a little rough at times and that you will not always be happy with your purchase. So we ask that you do the following:
Check goods before excepting:
Change of Heart / Unwanted Gifts
- If the goods look like they have obvious signs of damage please do not except them from the postal service.
- Check for obvious signs of faults and notify us within 3 working days of receipt
- If you have a change of heart, DO NOT open the goods, but please email us straight away
Damaged / Faulty Returns
- Please DO NOT open the items if you do not wish to keep
- Contact us within 7 working days
- Send back the goods within 30 day
- All items must be sent back in Brand new, resalable condition, any failure to this will effect your refund.
- We may charge you a 10% Admin fee which will be taken from your final refund total.
- We can arrange collection of goods if required, this will be taken from your refund total.
- Any Damaged items must be reported within 3 working days, so please check on arrival
- Faults that occur must be reported within 30 working days
- Returns must be made within 30 working days, we also ask that you send goods back using a recorded service, and ask for proof of postage.
- We will issue you with a returns number, and you may then use the returns label from the bottom of your invoice, which will either be inside the packaging or on the front of the packaging within a document wallet.
- All damaged and faulty goods will need to be inspected so we ask that you do not ever throw away your faulty or damaged goods until instructed to do so.
- Your refund may be effected if you fail to do this
- A Refund or a replacement will be issued (a refund will be issued solely if no stock is available at the present time)
- A refund is typically processed within 48 hours of notification
- We reserve the rights to not refund the initial postage costs
- Any postage costs incurred by us for collecting returns may be removed from the final refund total
- Returns that are not sent in expectable condition will result in a partial refund and will be taken from the final refund Total
- Any refunds will be made payable to the customer only
- You will be refunded the same way you chose to make the payment
If we have not answered any questions you have please contact us we will be very happy to help. email@example.com