Returning an item without a fault
- All items sold come with a 30 day cooling off period. If you change your mind please contact us via the send message link in ‘my eBay’ within 30 days of receiving the item and we will be more than happy to either refund or exchange the item (stock permitting) the item needs to be returned in the same condition sent out, with all packaging and accessories. Please note that if you have changed your mind, we can only refund the total cost of the item itself, you would be responsible for the return postage. Please contact us prior to sending back to we can set up a return, and forward you your unique RMA return number and the return address.
- It is the responsibility of customers to read the condition of the item in full (for example; this item has marks) prior to ordering. The customer would pay for postage back on items that we have listed clearly.
- In the unlikely event we have listed something unclearly please send customer support an eBay message or please call us and provide a full description of the problem , and we will be more than happy to assist with a replacement that matches the condition within the eBay listing. In this event we would fund the postage costs.
- We advise customers to keep a proof of posting certificate/receipt and to use a fully insured service when returning an item under the 7 day cooling off period, so in the unlikely event it goes missing with the courier customers can make a claim with the courier.
Returning a faulty item
- In the unlikely event your item is faulty upon arrival, please contact us via eBay or on the phone and we will be more than happy to assist with the problem. We will email you freepost return details, this will include our address, freepost number and a unique RMA return number.
- Televisions and laptops will be collected free of charge by our own courier, upon prior arrangement within the 12 month period to avoid damage to the item.
- After 30 day of receipt of item, if the item develops a fault, we will repair or replace the item at our discretion.
- Warranty details are included with your invoice.
In Warranty Repairs
- Estimated repair time back to your door – Within 4 to 10 working days (this all depends on if parts need to be ordered).
- We will fund the cost of the repair (parts and labour) and the postage to send the repaired item back to you.
- We warranty all our repairs for 90 days so if the repair itself fails within 90 days then we will repair again free of charge. Please note, this is not additional cover for the item, it only covers the repair itself.
In Warranty Refunds
- We can only refund back to the original payment method. For example if ordered via paypal we will refund to the paypal account address where payment was sent from. Paypal will notify you once refunded via an email. Please be aware that we can only refund once the item is back with us, not before.
Out of Warranty Repairs
- If your item becomes faulty after the 12 month warranty period expires, please contact us via telephone or email us on; firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide a full description of the problem, the name on the order, your original order number, and date of purchase. We will then come back to you with return details; you would be responsible for the return postage. If the item appears repairable we will set up a return, and forward you your unique RMA return number and the return address.
- Normally we are unable to quote a cost of repair until the item comes back. We will fully test the faulty item and determine the cost of parts needed and send a repair quote via telephone or email. If you wish to proceed with the repair we will take payment either over the phone via credit or debit card or via paypal.
- Once payment has been processed we will get the fully repaired item back to you, within an estimated 1 – 4 working day. Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or refund the postage if an item is un-repairable. In the event where an out of warranty item is un-repairable we will contact you and gain permission to either send the un-repaired item back to you free of charge or dispose of the item. Alternatively please enquire at a local repair shop instead and get the item repaired locally.