In order for us to provide the best possible service to all our customers, we would like to impose certain buyer requirements as stated below. By setting these buyer requirements, it means we do not intend to deal with certain problematic buyers. Please be aware that the time needed to deal with one problematic buyer is equivalent to the time to deal with 10
good buyers. So, we would like to use our time to make 10 buyers happy instead of using our time to deal with one problematic buyer who is never going to be happy.
If you are the type of buyer as explained below, we regard you as a problematic buyer and please do not bid on our item:
- You like to leave negative or neutral feedback unreasonably without contacting the seller to resolve problem.
- You like to blame the seller even if it’s not the seller’s fault.
- You never believe the seller, but you still want to buy from the seller. You have confusing mindset.
- You like to act against the terms and conditions as stated in the auction.
- You are abusive, have no manners, unreasonable and can’t control yourself.
- You have made complaint to other sellers about lost item for more than 1 time for every 100 transactions. It means you had asked previous sellers to resend you another item because you told the seller that the original item has gone lost in the post. If you still want to buy our item, please choose trackable P&P.
NOTE: By statistic, 90% of buyers are good buyers. Only 10% are problem making buyers.
So, we have decided to invest all our time to serve good buyers instead of
wasting our time on problematic buyers.