CHARM SCHOOL UK
Terms and Conditions
1. Returns Policy
We are very confident that our descriptions and photos are accurate and you will be delighted with your purchase from Charm School UK. However, as further peace of mind, if you are unhappy with your goods you are entitled to return them and cancel your order within 7 days from the date of receipt. Items damaged during transit must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
To return the product you simply :-
- check you meet the return policy conditions (section 1.2. below)
- EMail firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intentions and obtain a “Return Reference Number” by return EMail
- send the item to the return address provided, the return must be received within 7 days of a Return Reference being issued.
- once the item is received, we will check and approve the condition of the product in line with returns policy conditions. Charm School UK will then refund your money.
1.2 Return Policy Conditions
If you wish to make a return please ensure that it is in accordance with the following conditions:-
- Before sending the item back you should EMail email@example.com to notify us of your intentions and obtain a “Return Reference Number”
- You must contact us within 14 working days from the date of delivery. Any claim made outside of 14 days will not be accepted.
- Items must be returned to the address provided by customer services within a further 7 days (i.e. 21 days from receipt of original item)
- When returning the item you must include a note indicating the reason for refund/exchange and the Return Reference Number
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot provide a refund or replacement for earrings unless the return is a result of our error or if the goods supplied are shown to be faulty
- Charm Bracelets, Charm Bangles, Charm Bookmarks and any other items that have been made up to order may be returned in line with our Return Conditions. A small charge of 10% of the order price will be made to cover dismantling and restocking costs.
- When returning the item, for security reasons, you must not write any wording or terms that identifies the package as containing jewellery
- The item must be returned in the same condition and original packaging in which it was received. Any unauthorized, improperly packaged, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Items that show signs of wear or have been, resized, engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Damaged goods due to customers negligence will not be accepted. A personalised or engraved item will not be accepted for return
- All goods returned are at the sender's expense. When returning your item, you are responsible for insuring the package for the full purchase price. We recommend that you return your item by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which includes insurance. If you do not insure the package and keep a receipt of insurance you will be held responsible should any loss or damage occur. Proof of return posting is not proof of delivery and CharmSchoolUK.com will incur no liability for returned items which are lost or damaged in transit. A refund of shipping costs will be made only if the return is a result of our error or if the goods supplied are shown to be faulty
- Any items not returned under this procedure will not be accepted and will remain the responsibility of the purchaser
- Once the item is received, we check and approve the condition of the product in line with returns policy conditions. Charm School UK will then refund your money within 7 days of cancellation by issuing a refund using the same method as was used to purchase the item.
- Charm School UK will not be held liable for faults or consequences caused by your misuse, negligent handling or improper care or use of the goods
2. Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Charm School UK you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions as stated here. The Seller’s failure to insist upon strict adherence to any of the terms and conditions with this contract shall not be deemed a waiver of its rights within these terms and conditions.
Full payment by an available payment method within 2 days of ordering. Please note that all goods must be paid for in full before dispatch can be made. Goods paid by Cheque will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared. Non payment disputes will be raised in cases where payment has not been received within 2 days.
Goods remain the property of Charm School UK until fully paid for.
We are happy to provide a cheap flat rate of combined postage discount for all of our customers. Our current postage charges are detailed in individual listings.
We dispatch items daily (Monday to Friday). Items sent by Royal Mail First Class will normally arrive within 3 working days. Please contact us if an item has not arrived within 12 working days
All of our Sterling Silver Charms are boxed to ensure safe transit, Several charms may be placed in a single box. If individual boxes are required please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide these boxes for a small additional charge.
Our weights and measurements as outlined in the product descriptions are as accurate as possible. However, minimal variations may occur due to measurement equipment tolerances.
2.7 Customer Services
If you have any comments or questions about an order, or our products in general please contact us at email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to all customer services enquiries as soon as is practical.
We are alway keen to listen to feedback from our customers and will always try to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently. PLEASE contact us before leaving any Negative or Neutral feedback to give us the opportunity to resolve your issues first.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and the changes will effective from when they are displayed.