1) Where free postage is offered, this will be by 2nd Class Royal Mail. Other methods such as 1st Class and Recorded Delivery are available at an extra charge. Items with a value of over £75 will be sent with a tracking number and a signature will be required. International postage is available on some items – if in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We normally ship to the registered Paypal address. If you require shipping to a different address, then please email email@example.com to confirm this.
3) We aim to process and dispatch orders within one working day, however in most cases items ordered by 3pm will be dispatched same day. Please note that if you are ordering keys which require cutting, we must receive the photo of your key within 24 hours of your order. Failure to do this may result in a delay in delivery.
4) The majority of items sent by Royal Mail are normally delivered within 1-5 working days. If your item has not been received within 10 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can’t chase Royal Mail for non delivery until this time has elapsed. (Please note weekends are not considered working days). NOTE: Lost items can only be claimed from the Royal Mail after 10 working days; we will then take action accordingly. If you contact us before the 10 day period we may ask you to wait until this period has expired before we take action.
5) We cannot guarantee a specific date or day for delivery as that is in the hand of the Royal Mail or the delivery company used. You will be provided with any tracking information that is available.
6) Collection is available on most of our products by prior arrangement. Please contact us prior to placing your order to ask about availability.
If you have any questions about delivery please do hesitate to contact us.