Wig Care/Use Instructions
You can use hair wax or hair spray to do the hair styling job. If the wig is made of heat resistant fibers, you can use curling iron or hair straightener to restyle the wig, control the temperature under 200C.
The way of combing the wig
Use soft padded brush (For wavy/curly wig, use fingers to brush through it). Unlike the usual way you brush your hair ( from top to bottom ), brush the wig from the bottom part first, then from middle to bottom, then finally from top to bottom, tenderly. Knots/tangles are unavoidable ( the longer the wig, the easier to get tangles), use your fingers to unloosen it.
Use your best judgement about when to wash your wig, but remember that the more you wash it, the faster it will wear out.
- Add a dash of shampoo into cold/lukewarm water, soak the wig for 5 mins.
- Rinse the wig thoroughly under running water, then add conditioner into the cold water, then soak the wig for another 5 mins. Shake out, do not brush when the wig is still wet.
- Use towel to pressed the wig gently and absorb the water.
- Hang it and let it dry by itself, do not hang it under the sun.
- Put it inside the wig net and the plastic bag, just like when you received it.