|Here at BeanBagStore we pride ourselves in our quick and efficient delivery service.
Please take a moment to fully understand our delivery process by reading through the following:
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
- Your item will be delivered to you via a Carrier who will require a signature as proof of delivery. Please provide us with a delivery address where someone is available to sign for your item during the hours of 07:00-21:00 Monday-Friday.
- Under Paypal protection terms we can only dispatch to the address you have registered with them at checkout so please ensure if you are using a third party address such as your workplace that you update this during the checkout process. (Please note we are currently unable to deliver outside of the UK or to BFPO addresses and Military Bases due to carrier contracts.)
- We cannot be held responsible for incorrect address details, if the address is wrong and the item is dispatched, a further delivery charge will be required to redeliver the item.
How long will it take?
- We dispatch orders very quickly with over 90% of products leaving us within 48 working hours (2 working days).
- Depending on where you live and the size of the item you are ordering, delivery will take between 1-3 working days from dispatch. Very occasionally items can take longer due to adverse weather or traffic conditions, carrier error or during peak trading periods such as in the run up to Christmas.
- Please note that, due to the sheer size of our items, our carriers often split multiple box consignments between vehicles to maximise vehicle space/revenue. During peak periods this sometimes means that your delivery will be split over two days, details of which can be found on our carriers tracking websites.
How will I know the status of my delivery?
- When your item leaves us we will email you your parcel tracking details so you can check its status with the carrier directly. Please make sure your email settings will not see these emails as SPAM or Junk Mail.
- Our carriers require a contact phone number and failure to provide this information may delay the delivery of your item. If you provide a mobile number some of our carriers can send you an estimated hourly delivery timeslot by text.
What happens if I am not available to sign for my parcel?
- If you are not in when delivery is attempted your driver may leave your parcel with a near neighbour or take the parcel back to the delivery depot and await your contact to rearrange delivery. They will inform you of their actions via text or email status updates.
- If our carrier does not hear from you in response to a failed delivery attempt status update your item may be returned to us and we reserve the right to deduct from your refund the return-to-sender charges made to us.
Can the delivery driver call me ahead of delivery?
- Unfortunately not. Legislation regarding the use of mobile phones whilst driving means that our carrier's do not issue their drivers with mobile phones.
How much will delivery cost?
- Delivery charges are stated on the Payment and Postage tab of each item listing along with details of surcharges applicable to non-mainland UK and Scottish Highlands postcodes.
- As Beanbags are large items our carrier rates are based on volume (ie. the amount of space an item takes up in their vehicle) and NOT weight and we ensure we pass postage and packaging charges on to our customers at cost only.
- If you are at all unsure of the cost of delivery please contact us and please only buy if you are happy with the carriage rate.
- We are delighted to trialling delivery to certain European Countries, costs for which are detailed on the Payment and Postage tab of each item listing. Please note if you are outside of the UK and ordering a Big Bag, Giant High Back, XXXL Man Size or 6ft sofa a small amount of self assembly will be required upon delivery. Please note we are only able to accept payment for European deliveries via Paypal.
Do you accept returns?
- We are delighted that over 99% of our customers are happy with their purchases. However, if you change your mind and notify us by email or through the eBay returns process within 14 days of receipt you can send that item back to us at your own expense via a tracked service.
- It must reach us unused, in its original packaging and with your original dispatch note for a full refund to be made
- If you do not include your original dispatch note we will issue you a voucher or credit note to the value of your original purchase costs.
- If you were to experience any problems with your item we will always sort them out fairly and quickly.
- We guarantee the design, fabric and manufacture of all products against reasonable wear and tear for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase (excluding bean filling. Please note this guarantee does not cover misuse of the product or unintentional destruction.