At Bamford Trading we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items and it is our aim to make this as simple and easy as possible.
To speed up processing please include a note with your return with your name and eBay user ID. If you require a replacement please go ahead and order one.
You are fully protected under the Distance Selling Regulations as well as the Sale of Goods Act. There is clear guidance on your rights and our obligations from the Citizens Advice Bureau Here
Your Right to Cancel
- You should advise us your intent to cancel within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Unless defective returned items should be complete in unused condition and in the original packaging.
- A full refund of the order total will be made by the original payment method within 5 days of receipt.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
- You should advise us that you are returning your order as soon as it develops a fault.
- Should an item become faulty after 30 days of purchase but within the warranty period we will at our discretion offer a replacement (replacement parts), refund or refurbished product.
- All replacements are subject to stock availability at the time of processing.
What is not covered:
- Normal wear and tear caused by use in accordance with the operating instructions e.g. blades, brushes, belts, bulbs, batteries etc.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal environmental conditions (including frost damage), overloading, insufficient maintenance, careless operation or handling of the product.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes.
- Change or modification of the product in any way.
- Defects caused by the use of parts or accessories which are not Manufacturer genuine components.
- Faulty installation if applicable.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Bamford Trading or its authorised repair agents.
- Claims, other than the right to correction of faults with the product covered by these conditions.
- Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product.
Incorrect Product Received
If you have received an incorrect product please accept our sincere apologies and let us know asap.
We will arrange a replacement item and advise how to return the incorrect item. It is important that you describe the product you have received so that we can correct our stock holdings and avoid another buyer being disappointed.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.
Please ensure that your return is made via an insured and tracked service in case of loss or damage in transit.