Before you send your question please consider these few points:
Is my question answered in the item description or elsewhere on the site?
- Many of the questions we get asked are easily solved simply by reading the description.
Am I asking about ordering more items than appear in the listing?
- Most of our items can be found as Shop Listings to ensure that you can order as many as you need and can be found by a simple search or through a link in the item description.
Is my question about pricing?
- We recieve a large number of questions on our pricing that can be easily solved by simply reading the item description or by using a calculator.
Is my question about postage?
- We will happily combine postage on multiple purchases and orders over £75 (not including p&p) get free p&p. In most cases we try and dispatch your orders within 48hrs of payment. If you pay before 1pm for orders being sent by courier and before 3pm for orders being sent by Royal Mail we will usually dispatch the very same day.
How important is my question?
- We recieve a large amount of questions that are simply unneccessary and ultimately just slow down service for everyone else. Before you send your message ask yourself if it's absolutely neccessary.
Do I need a promt reply?
- It may take up to a week to for us to reply to your question. Why not try and contact us by telephone instead? Just Call us on 01685720010
during normal office hours to get an immediate reply.