This is our promise to you:
Every signed item we sell is genuinely hand-signed; our signatures are not prints. We take the authenticity of our items incredibly seriously; as such we deal with leading autograph organisations and hold our own private signing sessions. In addition to our own Certificate of Authenticity (COA) issued with each signed item, and for that extra peace of mind, we offer a third-party authentication service on premium memorabilia items. Please contact us for more details on this.
Please note that where we are selling items from a collection of more than one similar item, such as signed football shirts, we will use an example image to illustrate the product. Due to the nature of hand signing, the size of the signature, its position and style on the display image may vary slightly from other products in the same series to.
We ensure that every item we sell is genuinely hand signed by the person stated. Our small and motivated team work hard to deliver on our promise so that we can provide you with the best quality, service and value for money when you buy autographs from us on eBay or via our website or stores. We have been trading successfully on eBay for 10 years; this supports our bricks ‘n’ mortar operations, which are the UK’s prominent memorabilia stores.
Buying memorabilia is a decision that should be taken carefully, not least on eBay.
Unfortunately the memorabilia marketplace is flooded with fakes and for the uninitiated, it is very difficult to distinguish between genuine items that are solid investments and likely to increase in value and worthless counterfeits. The owner of Famous Memorabilia puts her name against the provenance of every signed item; we never purchase items from unregulated sources. To ensure we control the vast majority of our popular stock items, we conduct official signing sessions regularly. Each celebrity, musician, or sports personality is booked months in advance and the event is well publicised throughout our stores and the press. This all guarantees the provenance of the signings.
In addition to the regular signings, we are very active in the charity sector. We organise celebrity signings and donate items on a regular basis. The charity angle allows us additional access to celebrities, this in turn allow us to negotiate trading terms with the celebrities’ agents to supply the modern stock we present to you here.
Hopefully this has helped you feel comfortable buying from us at Famous Memorabilia. To recap; here are just a few reasons why Famous Memorabilia should be your first choice for Sporting and Celebrity memorabilia:
- 100% money back guarantee; this offer is for life, no questions asked. If you don't like it return it for a full refund. Your statutory rights will not be affected.
Certificate of Authenticity
- Each item comes with a Certificate of Authenticity issued by the owner of Famous Memorabilia. We are not a limited company, unlike most other memorabilia dealers, so we are liable for all our actions
Verifiable company history
- Since 1999 Famous Memorabilia has been a purveyor of fine memorabilia.
Close contact with the celebrities
- Through our events business we are able to gain direct access to many of the icons of today’s world; this personal contact with the stars assures our customers that the items they buy from us are truly authentic.
High quality products
- We have the highest possible standards for our products. The materials used and the presentation style is always of the utmost quality. We want you to truly enjoy owning a piece of history.
Value for money
- The quality of our products and our guarantee of authenticity mean our products are very good value for money. Don't be fooled by cheaper products, if something sounds too good to be true it usually is!
– We have over 20 years in the industry and over 3000 products currently on sale; our product knowledge is extensive and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about buying authentic signed memorabilia.
Bricks & mortar
- Unlike most other eBay sellers we run high street stores with two retail outlets in Swindon and Bristol in the UK, and a warehouse in Swindon, UK. Our offices are in Barnet, North London; these locations can be visited should you wish to view and purchase products in person.
– We are always happy to answer questions about our company and products; we publish our UK landline number, postal address and direct email to customer services should you have any queries or questions. Please feel free to call us on 0844 335 0258
- An ever-changing and stunning range of over 5000 unique products and growing!
Should you have any questions about an item, the ordering process or would simply like to talk to us directly, please contact us on 0844 335 0258 or email us at