For Express Delivery or Other 24hr Orders to be dispatched the same day, the order must be placed before 2pm. The next working day does NOT include Saturdays.
UK Free Delivery (Except selected auctioned Items, please check the postage charge specific to each auction)
All items sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class to all parts of the United Kingdom for all orders up to 1kg.
All courier deliveries via 24hr courier (DPD or Parcelforce 24) to Zone 1 UK ONLY.
This free UK delivery by courier does NOT include the Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Scilly Isles or The Channel Islands.
The additional charge for these zones is to cover the courier companies extra charge for delivery to these zones and no extra is made by us Ark Stores (UK) Ltd.
The charge for these zones will be automatically added to your order.Combined Postage
This is not applicable on any Zone 1 deliveries as they are all free postage (excluding any auctioned items mentioned above) so we may bundle multiple item you purchase in 1 parcel, but is up to 31kg per parcel for all other Zones.
So for example if you are in Northern Ireland and order multiple items that total more than 31kg you will need to pay the couriers surcharge for each 31kg parcel.
Other Postage Terms
No 24hr courier services are guaranteed although over 85% do arrive next working day after dispatch.
We cannot guarantee any delivery by any 3rd party company inc the Royal Mail and courier services and we will not accept any responsibilities regarding time taken to deliver your items.
We cannot be responsible for delays due to strikes, miss sorting, delayed deliveries due to busy times i.e. Christmas & Holidays or acts of God and bad weather.
We do obtain proof of postage on ALL items sent, this is signed for by the collection officer or courier driver.
Should in the very unlikely event your items not arrive within 7 days please contact us on 0845 68 68 275 (local call rate) Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
However experience tells us 1 of 5 things have possible happened to your parcel:
- It is most likely either at your local sorting office and the Royal Mail have either forgotten to leave a card or the card has been misplaced or lost. Please if possible contact your local sorting office and ask them if they have a parcel for your post code / address.
- The next most probable explanation is that the Royal Mail or courier have left the item(s) at a neighbours and they have not yet told you they have a parcel for you so please check with them.
- They have left the parcel in a bin / porch / outhouse/ garage etc Please check in all of the possible locations.
- The Royal Mail have simply miss sorted your parcel so it will be delayed and re sent to your sorting office asap by them and still delivered.
- The label has been ripped off so they do not know where to deliver the parcel to. Normally in this case it will be returned to us at some point.