We're committed to selling high-quality products we hope you'll enjoy using, but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to return something you've bought.
PLEASE NOTE: Items purchased from Argos Outlet cannot be returned to an Argos store. Our PC’s and Laptop after sale support is managed by our approved third party agent. Please call 0247 688 6800 for all PC and Laptop related enquiries. Our returns
policy does not apply to trade listings or non-consumer transactions.
Returning an item
- I’ve changed my mind and don’t want the item any more.
- You must notify us of your intent to cancel by either calling 0843 289 7646 or emailing using the eBay messaging system within 14 days commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s).
- Please use the Returns Resolution Centre on eBay to request a refund.
- Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
- The item should be returned within 14 days.
- A full refund of the order total will be processed however, the Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. This may take up to 7 working days.
- Sorry, but audio/video recordings or software that you have unsealed are excluded from this policy.
- I've had my item for less than 35 days and there is a problem with it. What shall I do?
- Please use the Returns Resolution Centre on eBay to notify us that there is a problem. We will either arrange a collection or provide a link to free Collect+ returns label,
depending on the item. Alternatively, please call us on 0843 289 7646 and we will be happy to help. Unfortunately we are unable to provide replacements or exchanges.
- I've had my item more than 35 days and there is a problem with it. What shall I do?
- Should an item become faulty after 35 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period we will, depending on the product, offer a repair or a refund, after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault. You will
not receive a refund for original postage costs. Please contact us via eBay messaging or call us on 0843 289 7646 and we will happily provide more information.
- I've received the wrong item. What shall I do?
- In the unlikely event of receiving an incorrect order or a substituted item, please accept our apologies. We recommend using the eBay Returns Resolution Centre on eBay to
request a refund and our team will advise the correct returns process. Unfortunately we are unable to send our replacements or exchanges.
- For all returns, please include a copy of your invoice and a note explaining the reason for return or the nature of any fault(s).
- If you do not have a copy of your invoice then please print and enclose a copy of your original PayPal transaction along with the note explaining the reason for return.
- Please allow up to 7 working days to test and process all non PC returns, up to 14 days for PC and laptop returns by our returns agent, and up to 28 working days for completion of any repairs.
- If the item is not found to have a manufacturing fault, or the fault is due to customer misuse, then no refund will be issued, and the buyer will be responsible for any fees for return shipping.
- We are unable to send replacement items or exchange goods.
- For further information on returning products using the Resolution Centre on eBay, please click here.
The above policies do not affect your statutory rights.