Items purchased through Argos Seconds cannot be returned to an Argos store and all after sales queries must be directed to the Argos Seconds Customer Service team whose contact details can be found on the contact us page.
Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Unwanted Purchases/Your Right to Cancel
· You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 days of the date the day after delivery to your address.
· Please notify us via the link in 'my eBay' to request a refund.
· Returned items must be in their original and unused condition, complete with all parts, accessories, original packaging and the original invoice.
· A full refund of the order total will be processed.
· The Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
Faulty products - within 35 days
· In the event of a fault developing within 35 days of purchase, we can either process an exchange (stock permitting) or issue a full refund after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
· Please notify us via the link in 'my eBay' that your item has developed a fault
Faulty products - after 35 days
· Should an item become faulty after 35 days of purchase but within the stated warranty period, we will, at our discretion, offer a repair or a full or partial cost of item refund, after receipt of the returned item and verification of the fault.
· Please notify us via the link in 'my eBay' and an advisor will reply detailing the appropriate process to resolve your issue
PLEASE NOTE: ITEMS PURCHASED AT ARGOS SECONDS CANNOT BE RETURNED TO AN ARGOS STORE.