We accept paypal payments, credit or debit card over the phone by calling 01606 598072 or personal cheque. Collection is also an option and payment on collection is fine. If you choose to collect please call us on 01606 598072 to book a collection slot. Regards Secondtek Ltd
We accept the following payment methods:- (VAT is included in
all of our auctions - so there are no additional costs added when the
- Paypal - The link for paying
will be supplied to the winning bidder via an email from eBay.
- Credit/Debit Card over the telephone.
- The phone number to call will be emailed to the winning bidder.
- Personal Cheque, Postal orders and Bankers
Drafts. - The address to send these to will be included in an
email to the winning bidder.
- If payment is not received within 7
days of the date of sale, we reserve the right to re-sell the item
- IMPORTANT: Items under 20kg - such
as hobs, hoods, accesories, vacuum cleaners etc.etc, will be delivered
using a parcel courier. These are normally despatched on a next working
day service. Saturdays and public holidays are excluded. Although some
outlying areas - such as N. Ireland, Highlands and Islands can take
- The rest of this delivery information applies only
to large appliances such as Refrigeration, Cookers, Washing Machines
and some high value or delicate items.
- All Deliveries (except for items under 20kg) will be
carried out Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 9pm. This
will usually be carried out within 10 working days of cleared payment,
but normally far quicker.
- We will do our best to accomodate specific delivery
requirements but cannot guarantee any time or date.
- Please Note: All deliveries are
delivered to the front of your property by one man. Whilst the delivery
drivers are normally very helpful, they can only take items into your
property with suitable assistance. Secondtek Ltd. or any of its
contracted affiliates, will not take any liability for any injury or
damage caused should you require the driver to assist you in such a
way. It will be entirely at your own risk. If this is not agreeable,
please do not ask him to help.
- When cleared payment has been made, our shipping
department will contact the winning bidder to offer a delivery slot of
around 3 hours on a given date. If this is not acceptable we will move
your delivery to the next available delivery date.
- For guidelines about days we deliver to a list of uk
- Collection is available to all of our winning bidders
upon appointment only.
- There is no charge for collection.
- A telephone number will be supplied to the winning
bidder via email once the auction has ended. Please call that number to
arrange a convenient collection slot.
NOTE: If you call to arrange collection before
12 O'clock (Noon) then your item will be available for you to pick up
from 9:00am on the next working day. If you call after 12 O'clock Noon,
the collection will only be available from 9:00am on the day after the
next working day. For
example: If you call at 2:00pm on Tuesday then collection
can be made from 9:00am on the Thursday.
- The Warehouse for collections is situated in
Winsford, Cheshire. This is 5 miles from Jn 18 of the M6 (30 minutes
south of Manchester).
- Full Collection information can be viewed by clicking
- We offer a reduced delivery charge for customers that
wish to purchase two or more items from us.
- This charge is the dearest delivery
charge plus £15 per additional item.
- If the delivery charge for any of the items is less
than £15.00 then this will remain the charge and will not be
Policy and Warranty Information:
- All of our appliances come with a United Kingdom
Functional Warranty. This warranty is for a 60 day period (unless
otherwise stated in the item description). This warranty is a domestic
warranty only (absolutely no commercial use is covered at all). We
offer these warranties for your piece of mind and to ensure that your
appliance is fault free.
- hy 60 Days? We cannot build into the price the cost of a full
warranty. This is due to the nature of auctions and that we have no way
of guaranteeing the final sale price. Also, some of our auctions are
sold for far less than trade pricing. This 60 day limit is necessary to
ensure that you have a fully functional appliance. If you are not happy
with this, then please DO NOT bid on this auction.
- If you wish to extend the cover, there are specialist
companies that can do this for you. For instance, Domestic and General
at www.domgen.com. You can also get appliance cover on your household
building and contents insurance. Please check with your provider.
- If the item is under its warranty period and the item
is faulty, we will fully cover all parts and labour costs or supply an
alternative product or refund. This decision will remain at the
- Items deemed to be "misused" or "tampered with" will
have their warranty classed as "void".
- Depending on the item and nature of the fault, a repair
may be carried out on your own premises or at Secondtek's repair
facility. This will be at the companies discretion.
- The company bears no liability or responsibility for
faulty plumbing or connections.
- The company does not accept any liability implied or
otherwise for loss of earnings, damage of any nature or loss of
foodstuffs resulting from the goods becoming faulty.
- The company does not accept any liability for any
installation, uninstallation charges that the buyer may incur from an
item becoming faulty.
- Under the sale of goods act - distance selling
regulations. You have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of
receipt. If the item has already been delivered it must be unused and
in its original packaging with all accessories included.