Albums , Frames, Toys & Accessories is a trading name of Not Only The Juice Bar Limited, which is a UK-based VAT-registered limited company.
Not Only The Juice Bar Limited complies with the Sales of Goods Act and the Distance Selling Regulations.
- Once you have placed your order and paid in full, your order will be dispatched promptly within 24 hours Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- Should there be any delay with dispatch due to holiday, etc., you will always be informed via the Ebay messaging system and you will have the right to cancel your order.
- Please note if payment is made by e-cheque or by a postal order or cheque we will dispatch your goods upon receipt and clearance of your chosen payment method.
Refunds & Returns
- If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt.
- We must be advised of any returns before they are sent back to us.
- Goods returned must be unused and unopened and in the original packaging.
- Refunds will only be issued upon receipt of the returned item.
We take every care to ensure that your order is delivered to you in the condition it has left us. On the rare occasion that your order has been damaged in transit to you, we will provide a Freepost returns address. We may ask for photos of the damage to be emailed to us and we will then provide the Freepost return address.
If your item has not arrived within the period expected, please advise us as soon as possible so that we can report this to Royal Mail. Please note that for UK domestic orders, Royal Mail do not class an item as missing until after 15 working days. For international orders this is 25 days. If your order is reported as missing, we will liaise with Royal Mail to locate your order and Royal Mail may contact you directly to confirm non-receipt of goods.