· State of Articles :
An overwhelming part of our products are original from the period 1900's until 1980's, some others might be even older, which means our products are not new.
Our products are in very good or excellent condition, if not mentioned otherwise. Any exception, damage or malfunctions will be mentioned in the article description.
For any extra information please feel free to contact us by email. If there is any doubt about one of our products we suggest to first come and take a look in our showroom before purchasing.
· Prices :
All prices are in Euro’s and exclude any packing or shipping cost.
Some items listed on foreign selling platforms can be labeled in US Dollars or Sterling Pounds; by this means Aux Merveilles du 20ème Siècle has the right to change prices due to currency fluctuations without prior notice.
· Ordering :
When ordering products, Aux Merveilles du 20ème Siècle will not use your personal information for any commercial purposes or selling them to any third party.
· For bigger items we use professional shippers but the costs are higher. The costs depend on the weight and
measurements of the box(es) after the items have been packed. We always need to ask for an estimate and
that takes a few days most of the time.
· For smaller items we use the Belgian Post, EMS or Fedex, although of course there are size and weight restrictions with these services.
· If you need a quote then please feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
· For items sent by mail or other courier, the customer is responsible for shipping costs in both directions should he/she decide to return the item(s) for a refund.
· We do list our shipping prices on each item, although overseas customers might need to email us for a quote. All our adds have a shipping category (A1, C1...) so please refer to applying quote in the grid.
· Parcels are sent out after payment reception, 2x times per week.
· An email is automatically sent out when item is sent.
· By grouped purchase, you benefit from a cost reduction.
· Handling fees vary between 0.10 €and 5.00 € pending on the size and weight.
· Packaging :
All our products are professionally packed according to industry standards, depending on how the product will be send or shipped.
All costs for packing will be charged to the customer.
· Lost or damaged :
Aux Merveilles du 20ème Siècle will do everything to make sure that your product arrives safely . In case of damaged due to sending or shipping please report it. You can of course return it back and you will be refunded.
Aux Merveilles du 20ème Siècle cannot be held responsible for lost items, unknown addresses. We provide a full range of insurance, tracking, survey services.
RETURN POLICY :
· Items are guaranteed to be as described by us (there may for example be minor discrepancies in dimensions and weight). Please bear in mind that as we sell vintage furniture, lighting, ceramics, paintings and prints a substantial number of items offered for sale will be in used condition. In regard to used items some wear and tear must be expected.
· We are of course more than happy to provide additional photographs and more detailed condition reports on request prior to an order being placed for an item(s).
· We deal with each order for vintage items on a personalized basis, with each customer being treated as a valued individual, as we want you the consumer to be fully comfortable with the purchase before submitting a confirmed order to us.
· Items must be returned to us in the condition in which they were sent and new with the original packaging intact.
· Shipping costs are not refundable.
· Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If any vintage item(s) does not meet our description please contact us either by email or letter within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
· We will be more than happy to discuss the issue with you fully in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
For all products the payment has to be due before shipping.
After order and price confirmation payment in Euro is accepted through the following methods :
· By bank transfer to our bank account
· By Paypal through registered email